
Jane getting ready for her big night!


We did some fun crafts.

The girls all got pajamas when they left.



We had storytime with Maryam!

They ate lots of pizza.











The pinata was hilarous, Jane took a couple great swings.

The cake that Aunt Mo-Mo brought was magical.








They wathched Cinderella.





And to top if off Jake gave Jane a beautiful piece of jewelry. Every girls dream!


A couple of months ago Jake and I were discussing what we should do for Jane's birthday. It was 1:00 AM, and Jane was sleeping in our bed. She was passed out. I told Jake that he should take a day off work and we should spend the day at Disneyland. As I was saying this, Jane drug herself out of her deep sleep and said, "Mom, I told you-I want a party." At that point I knew that I would not get away with anything else. So we had a princess pajama party for Jane. The night was great. I didn't see Jane without a big smile on her face the entire night. We had pizza, made princess crowns, had storytime in our 12 man tent with princess books, had 2 pinatas, a magical Cinderella cake (thanks Aunt Mo-Mo!!), and opened presents. At the end of the party we watched Cinderella and had candy and popcorn! It was so much fun watching Jane's face as the night progressed. Every moment was so special to her, and I knew this would be a great memory for her. The best part of the night though was the end. Jake gave Jane a special present. She felt so special. Happy 4th Birthday Jane!!!!!