One of my best friends Laura is having her 3rd baby! I got to go to her baby shower last week and celebrate the upcoming arrival of her very first girl. I am so excited for her because she has been wanting a girl for years. Lisa (her sister) is pregnant too, and I got to see her. It was so much fun to catch up with friends who live so close but I never see!
11.12.2008
Laura's Baby Shower
One of my best friends Laura is having her 3rd baby! I got to go to her baby shower last week and celebrate the upcoming arrival of her very first girl. I am so excited for her because she has been wanting a girl for years. Lisa (her sister) is pregnant too, and I got to see her. It was so much fun to catch up with friends who live so close but I never see!



